BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last minute work

This morning, i had a progress test. and of course, i still have not finish studying. meanwhile, i still got unfinished work and i need to hand it over today.

the first one is my report about calcium and phosphate metabolism. the second one is my assignment on ethnic course.

i only start to arrange my report on 7 o'clock in that morning. luckily i managed to finish it. yet, my progress test turn out to be awful. at 2.30 o'clock in that afternoon, i finished my assignment. but on my way to ethic class, i lost the assignment. i search for it everywhere but could not. My friend saw it in the drain. but i am so late for ethic quiz. thus i just ran to the class and done my quiz.

Then i told my lecturer about the fate of my assignment. He let me went out. so i left my class and reach to deep drain. i had to jump into the drain.. and i was wearing 'Baju Kurung'. can u believe that??? i finally hand in my assignment with such effort.

0 comments: