BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

WHY??



My friend always says "Apelah ang ni, cuba ambikpeduli sikit pasal hal orang lain"..
Not only him but some of my friend also said about this thing. So..

Now what that i should do? I know that a bit or a lot unrealized about others feeling. But i really cannot noticed about that. Sometimes actually i did notice but i always ignore about that. cause i do not want to disturb any relationship in any shape.

I also that I'm a bit sensitive. So what i did is i always think any good impression about others.
like "Sentiasa bersangka baik pada orang lain". Not to say that I'm a very good person but this is one way to cover my weakness towards other people.

It is hard to maintain your relationship with other human beings if you got hatred in yourself.

0 comments: